- If the course is full, the first step is to check and see if it has a wait list. This will be signaled by a yellow triangle (instead of a green circle or blue square) in UAccess. In order to add yourself to the wait list, click the green “select” button to add it to your shopping cart. On the confirmation page, check the box in the upper right-hand side labeled “Add to wait list if course is full.” Then, add the course to your shopping cart and try to register for it. You will be added to the wait list if space is available.
- If the course does not have a wait list, add it to your shopping cart so you can check on it easily. Check on a regular basis in case seats open up. Over the break, students make many changes to their schedules and seats may free up during this time.
- You may try contacting the department that offers the class to see about possible enrollment, in case their administrators are responding over the winter break. For math classes, you can try contacting our Academic Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Academic Office will remain open except for the university closure week.
- In some cases, you might be able to attend the first day of class with a Change of Schedule form and ask the professor if there is room for you to join the class, but this is not always the case. Check with the offering department to see how enrollment requests are managed.
- If the class you want can be replaced with another class that is open (ie. a different general education class) please add your second choice class, but watch for a chance to swap it.
Modified on: Mon, 12 Dec, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.