Step 1: The deadline to apply for graduation (degree candidacy) is February 1.
- You can complete the first step (filing for degree candidacy) now by selecting “Apply for Graduation” from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of UAccess Student Center and filling out the online Degree Candidacy form that appears.
- If you do not have a link to the degree candidacy form, please contact Jonathan Jensen, Graduation Services Advisor, email@example.com to let him know. He can help create the link for you to apply. Keep in mind that he may not be checking email during the break, but there will be plenty of time for you to complete the application before the deadline.
Step 2: In order to complete the second step (filling out the degree audit worksheet), you must meet with your math faculty advisor.
- Send an email to your math/SDS faculty advisor to set up a date and time to meet, keeping in mind that they may not be in town during the break between semesters. In case you are not able to meet until January, just keep in mind that it’s a good idea to do this early in the spring term, in case you need to modify your spring schedule.
- If math/SDS is your primary or only major in a degree, then pick up your degree audit worksheet from Nellie in room 215 of the math building. She will return to the office on Monday, January 6, 2020. She is usually available between 9am and 2pm.
- If you are not sure who your math/SDS faculty advisor is: 1. Check through your email; all math and SDS majors were sent a message around the end of September with this information; it may be in a junk/spam folder. 2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask. Your math/SDS faculty advisor is unfortunately not listed in your UAccess account.
- Your math/SDS faculty advisor approves just your math/SDS major.