Step 1: The deadline to apply for graduation (degree candidacy) is February 1.
- You can complete the first step (filing for degree candidacy) now by selecting “Apply for Graduation” from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of UAccess Student Center and filling out the online Degree Candidacy form that appears.
- If you do not have a link to the degree candidacy form, please contact Jonathan Jensen, Graduation Services Advisor, email@example.com to let him know. He can help create the link for you to apply.
Step 2: In order to complete the second step (filling out the degree audit worksheet), you must meet with your math faculty advisor.
- Send an email to your math faculty advisor to set up a date and time to meet, keeping in mind that he/she may not be in town during the break between semesters. In case you are not able to meet until January, just keep in mind that it’s a good idea to do this early in the spring term, in case you need to modify your spring schedule.
- If you are not sure who your math faculty advisor is: 1. Check through your email; all math majors were sent a message around the end of September with this information; it may be in a junk/spam folder. 2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask. Your math faculty advisor is unfortunately not listed in your UAccess account.
- Your math faculty advisor approves just your math major.