Major/Minor Advising

The Math Center provides advising to math majors and minors. Students looking for advice regarding their math placement and course selection for *other* majors are served by our Academic Office (room 108 of the Math Building).

What email address should I send advising questions to?
Please use only the Math Center email addresses ( and or the ticket/online form submission options at h...
Tue, 27 Jun, 2017 at 2:30 PM
How can I earn Honors from the Honors College?
Honors for Math Majors Below is information about course work and honors theses for Honors students majoring in Mathematics. Honors Course Work - w...
Fri, 25 Aug, 2017 at 3:59 PM
Can I take a graduate-level class?
Juniors in the Honors Program may register for 500-level courses for undergraduate Honors credit; seniors may register for graduate work if recommended by...
Tue, 27 Jun, 2017 at 2:40 PM
How do I "un-declare" a math major or minor?
We understand that this sometimes happens, and can easily remove a math minor or major for you via email in most cases* - just send your request from your...
Tue, 27 Jun, 2017 at 2:42 PM
How do I drop all of my classes for a semester?
As of Fall 2012, there is a new online process to withdraw from all classes for a given semester. Please read the important information at http://www.regi...
Thu, 10 Nov, 2016 at 1:22 PM