Math CenterCurrent StudentsWhat is the degree check process for my math or SDS major?

3.6. What is the degree check process for my math or SDS major?

If Math or Statistics & Data Science is NOT your primary major, then check with your primary major advisor for instructions. Either way, your math/SDS Faculty Advisor will be the one who signs off to approve your math/SDS major. If you are not sure who your faculty advisor is, the graduation survey provides a good opportunity to ask for this information.

If you have not yet applied for graduation, log into UAccess and select "Apply for graduation" from your To-Do list; then follow the steps from there.

After applying for graduation, you will complete a Degree Audit Worksheet (also known as "pink sheet").

Since the Math Center staff are currently working from home, please email to let us know that you need to begin your DAW. We will assist you with the process from there.


In-Person process, when available: 

If your primary major is in the math department, you can pick one up either from Nellie Rios in Mathematics room 215 (typical hours:  between 8:30 AM and 2 PM) or from the College of Science advisors in Gould-Simpson 1017You will also return the form to Gould-Simpson 1017 once you have gotten the necessary signatures:



Knowledge Tags

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful