Math CenterProspective StudentsHow do I declare the math or SDS minor?

2.5. How do I declare the math or SDS minor?

If you prefer, you can email us directly at; please include your ID number and send your request from your official UA email account.

Your major advisor can also add the math minor for you. Degree requirements for our minors may be found on our Undergraduate Program Requirements page.

We have a Mathematics Education minor as well; this minor is ONLY available to students in majors that lead to certification for secondary teaching.  To add the Math Education minor, submit your request to the Math Center here .

Note: if you are an incoming student, we will not be able to declare the minor for you until after your orientation. Please hold your request until then. We will be happy to answer questions in the meantime!

Questions?  The Math Center is happy to help; just send us an email.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful